1. If your father _____ the facts, he would be angry with me.
D. would know
2. If we hadn't been busy last Friday, we _____ to your birthday party.
A. would have come
B. will come
C. are coming
D. had come
3. If I _____ you, I _____ this exercise in a different way.
A. was; will do
B. were; would do
C. was; would doD. were; does
4. If I _____ one million dollars, I would give it to the charity.
D. will have
5. If I were you, I _____ a black jacket and a red tie to her party.
A. will wear
B. am wearing
C. would wear
D. want to wear
6. You didn't let me drive. If we _____ in turn, you _____ so tired.
A. drove; didn't get
B. drove; wouldn't get
C. were driving; wouldn't get
D. had driven; wouldn't have got
7. If I _____ more time, I could have finished the work better.
A. have been given
B. had been given
C. have given
D. had given
8. If you _____ wings like a bird, you _____ be able to fly in the sky.
A. have; should
B. had; would
C. would have; will
D. had; can
9. I in school again, I would study harder.A. Was
10. If you _____ early, you could have caught the train.
A. got up
B. had got up
D. has got
1. C if引导非真实条件句，用一般过去时表示与现在事实相反的一种假设。考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话，可以 免费预约短信提醒，届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。
2. A 条件句用过去完成时表示与过去事实相反的一种假设，是虚拟语气，主句用“would+have+过去分词”。
3. B 与现在事实相反的虚拟语气，条件句用一般过去时，主句用“would+动词原
4. A 条件句用一般过去时表示与现在事实相反的一种假设。
5. C 条件句用一般过去时表示与现在事实相反的假设，主句用“would+动词原
6. D 表示与过去事实相反的一种假设。条件句的谓语动词用“had+过去分词”，
7. B 表示与过去事实相反的一种假设。主句的谓语动词是could have finished，所
8. B 条件句用一般过去时表示与现在事实相反的一种假设，从句的谓语动词用过去
9. B 省略if的条件句要倒装，表示与现在事实相反的假设，be动词用were。
10. B 表示与过去事实相反的一种假设。主句的谓语动词用“would/could/might+have+过去分词”，条件句的谓语动词用“had+过去分词”。